May 29, 2011

It's tough being a cynic. And here i thought it was a piece of cake. I mean, you just have to NOT believe in a lot of stuff. Sounds easy, right?

Hell, not with all the curveballs life throws your way.

Wow, i'm swearing now.

Barneyism, totally unrelated but awesome:

Marshall Eriksen: You're telling me that when you watch "The Karate Kid", you don't root for Daniel-san?
Ted Mosby: Who do you root for in "Die Hard"?
Barney Stinson: Hans Gruber. Charming international bandit. In the end, he dies hard. He's the title character.
Lily Aldrin: What about "The Breakfast Club"?
Barney Stinson: The teacher running detention. He's the only guy in the whole movie wearing a suit.
Robin Scherbatsky: I've got one. "The Terminator".
Barney Stinson: What's the name of the movie, Robin? Who among us did not shed a tear when his little red eye went out in the end, and he didn't get to kill all those people?[ Breaks down] I'm sorry. I just get so emotional
Ted Mosby: I am never watching a movie with you again.
Barney Stinson: They didn't even try to help him!

:-D

The guy's awesome. Plus, i too root for negative characters lot of times. Sis thinks i'm a closet psychopath.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Wadup!
    :)
    Barney is one of my all time favs.
    When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. ;-)

    ReplyDelete