February 28, 2010

It all comes to a phase where nothing matters anymore. And you just want to escape. Where to? Someplace where you know no one, and no one knows you.

It's like my friend Jaya says...it's dangerous when you have a tendency to fall violently in love with people. It is. When you end up doing the same thing over and over again, inspite of getting hurt. The dreamer in you refuses to believe that people come into your life, but do not stay.

Am tired of this vicious cycle,of laughing with someone and then suddenly waking up to find that I'm all alone again. The problem with getting attached is, you feel terribly, terribly lonely once people move on.

I was my own person, don't know how it all changed. Suddenly, I need someone to lift my spirits. Needy. That's exactly what I've become. And yet, baring my soul hasn't really helped in the long run. This pit of depression seems bottomless. And I really don't understand why I visit this land, quite too often these days.

A hundred people who care, and yet I realize none can help. I need to look inside and make a choice. About who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment